KMSPico v10.0.5 is an Offline KMS Activator that emulates a KMS server in the memory of your computer and sends activation data back and forth attempting to activate volume versions of Windows and Office. I have personally activated Windows 8 without having my lan drivers installed. This is the fastest, safest & easiest way for activating Windows & Office Products.
This is a portable Key Management Service (KMS) Host for Windows (client) 6.0, 6.1, and 6.2, and for Office 14 and 15. It is a virtual machine that runs within Windows and activates Volume License versions of Windows (client) and Office for 180 days & it will also schedule auto-reactivation when 30 days are left.
Requirements: .NET 4.0 or Windows 8 or Server 2012
- Windows Vista Business/N/Enterprise/N
- Windows 7 Professional/N/Enterprise/N
- Windows 8 All
- Windows 8.1 All
- Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 9841/9860/9888/9926 All
- Office 2010/2013
- Windows Server 2008/Standard/Datacenter/Enterprise/2008R2/Standard/Datacenter/Enterprise/
- Windows Server 2012/Standard/Datacenter/2012R2/Standard/Datacenter
- Windows Server Technical Preview Build 9841/9860/9926 All
- Extract the zip file or run the associated exe from file explorer.
- Run the corresponding kmspico exe setup file.
- The activation takes about 8 seconds. (It takes longer for Retail to VL Office or Windows conversions)
Why use this program over any other activation method?
- It is fully automatic.
- It does not modify any of your system files.
- It's not a crack or a hack.
- It's the only way to get legit activation without using legit servers.
- It activates ALL KMS activation software.
Every version of this setup will install the task to re-run every time you log on your computer. You can remove it by running taskschd.msc /s and deleting the KMS Activation task.
For Windows 8, it can take a minute or two of doing system things for the watermark to go away. You don't need to reboot. Activators that require a reboot are hacks and you should immediately run a "SFC /SCANNOW" if you have used one. (SFC is the System File Checker) Esp.
- Disable SmartScreen.
- Disable Microsoft Security Updates.
- Make exceptions to Directory %ProgramFiles%\KMSpico in Antivirus.